On the 7th June 2017 Zenaida Yanowsky gave her final performance as a principal dancer with the Royal Ballet – dancing the lead role in Ashton’s Marguerite and Armand alongside Roberto Bolle. One of the many fans of ‘Zen’ and the company kindly donated some pictures of a touching event complete with flower throw.
You may also like
About the author
Claudia Bauer | Deborah Weiss | Foteini Christofilopoulou | Graham Watts | Heather Desaulniers | Jann Parry | Josephine Leask | Lauren Gallagher | Lynette Halewood | Margaret Willis | Marina Harss | Oksana Khadarina | Sara Veale | Siobhan Murphy | Susanna Sloat | Valerie Lawson | Bruce Marriott (Ed)
The above list is composed of those whose work we feature regularly and have generally contributed in the last few months.
DanceTabs TweetsMy Tweets
- Gallery – Royal Ballet in The Dream, Symphonic Variations, Marguerite and Armand
- Royal Ballet – 3 casts in The Dream, Symphonic Variations, Marguerite and Armand – London
- Gallery – Royal Ballet in Obsidian Tear, Marguerite and Armand, Elite Syncopations
- Gallery – Royal Ballet in Les Enfants Terribles
- Gallery – Royal Ballet in Concerto / Enigma Variations / Raymonda Act III